Safekeeping for Monmouth County Home and Property Owners
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have offer additional services above home watching & inspection?
Yes, we also offer our trusted sources for small home repair and improvement jobs. These can range from plumbing, HVAC, and painting - all the way to remodeling and roofing.
Are you able to check on my property before and after a major storm?
Yes, we make it a point to make sure your property is ready for incliment weather - this includes making sure all windows and doors are properly closed and there are no objects/furniture on your property that might pose a threat in high wind.
Can you take mail and flyers inside my house while you look after it?
Yes, our goal is to keep an eye on all aspects of your home while you are away from it. Things like mail and flyers are always taken inside the property and left in a safe place.
Call Eye On Homes NJ today to set up a home watch plan for your property.
- Check doors and windows for any signs of forced entry
- Inspect heat/AC unit and thermostat for functionality
- Test plumbing to ensure no broken pipes/leakages
- Check to see that lighting timers are set and operating properly
- Check to see that home is free of pests and other infestations
- Check panel box/circuit breaker
- Check appliances and smoke/CO2 alarms