Providing a Watchful Eye for Monmouth County Homeowners
Our Property Checklist
We take our inspections beyond a simple checklist and customize an individual inspection plan for each property we service. Our experience draws upon over 25 years of Jersey Shore home living and property maintenance.
Our programs offer weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly contracts. Ready to respond, we are available to check on your home quickly when in time of need. Our inspectors are professional and know what to look out for in each home. We tailor a plan to meet your needs and fulfill all action items when performing a check on your property.
We are a full, all-season service provider. From storm damage checks to intrusion detection, our services provide all that a homeowner needs to be assured that their property is looked after. We take the time to check that all outside items are properly stored and there are no open windows or areas of concern.
Call Eye On Homes NJ today to set up a home watch plan for your property.
- Check doors and windows for any signs of forced entry
- Inspect heat/AC unit and thermostat for functionality
- Test plumbing to ensure no broken pipes/leakages
- Check to see that lighting timers are set and operating properly
- Check to see that home is free of pests and other infestations
- Check panel box/circuit breaker
- Check appliances and smoke/CO2 alarms